Job Type: Full Time
Job Title: Business Development Consultant - Medical line
Salary: Not disclosed
Hours: 37.50 / week
A position with a leading anti-aging skin care company calling on Day Spas, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons and Medical Spas. Must have strong prospecting skills and travel is a necessity. Able to grow revenues on both the new business / existing business levels with a passion and commitment to over achievement.
Under the supervision of the Regional Sales Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Solicit, prospect and develop a new clientele (dermatologists, plastic Surgeons, Medical Spas) and maintain them;
- Ensuring the promotion and visibility of our products to potential customers while exceeding the expectations of our existing clients with an effective technical and commercial support;
- Participate in events on a regular basis with existing and potential clients;
- Accompany clients in their purchase decisions in order to maximize their return on investment;
- Provide after sales services;
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives.
- Minimum three years sales experience to Day Spas, Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons and Medical Spas;
- A 4 year College Degree;
- Excellent skills in prospection and closing of sales;
- Facility to establish good interpersonal relationships;
- Aesthetic training an asset but not necessary;
- Dynamic and Customer Service oriented;
- Any combination of training and/or experience will be considered.
There are 7 available position in different locations, for all listings please check:
Please send your CV to:
Human Resources Department
by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.